The Samsung CLP-300 will be a very nice laser printing device that you can select in order to support your business as well as possible. This awesome laser printer will be able to print any receipts or orders in the fast and proper way. Aside of that, this printing device can also offer you many things that you will really like. Let’s check them out below.
One of the great things of the Samsung CLP-300 that you will definitely like is simple and compact design. This kind of design will make the printer become so easy to carry, and also able to suit the available space in your place. Not only that, it can offer you the more quiet performance every time you use it. So then, it will never annoy you while you are serving the customers.
You might also like: Bixolon Samsung SRP-275 Receipt Printer
Furthermore, there is the easy to change toner cartridges that have been featured on the Samsung CLP-300. This feature will make you able to change the ink tanks of the printing device effortlessly, so that you can even replace it yourself without any problem. Then, as long as you change it properly you will find that those toner cartridges can really make notable printing results which look so clear and easy to read.
Samsung CLP-300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-300 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
You might also like: Samsung SRP-270 POS Receipt Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-300 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-300 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-300 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-300 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-300 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.