When you look for the best inkjet printing device on the market, it will be so great for you to select the Samsung CLP-300N. It is because this particular printer will be able to offer you the notable and awesome performance that can suit your requirements and expectations in the most right way. This specific fact can be proven when you really notice its pros which you can find out below.
Well, one of the pros that the Samsung CLP-300N can offer to you is it nice wireless connection. This printing device has been complemented with the excellent Ethernet connection. This connection will definitely allow you to print your documents directly from your personal devices such as tablets and smartphones.
You might also like: Bixolon Samsung SRP-275 Receipt Printer
Moreover, the other great thing offered by the Samsung CLP-300N is its performance. There are many experts that have proven that this printer is able to produce up to 16 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white, but unfortunately only 4 ppm for colors. However, all of them can show you the clear look as the printer has the 2400x600 dpi printing resolution. This resolution will definitely increase the quality of the files that you create with this printer.
Samsung CLP-300N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-300N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
You might also like: Samsung SRP-270 POS Receipt Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-300N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-300N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-300N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-300N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-300N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.