The Samsung CLP-310 is a kind of great printing device that you better choose in order to help you to foster your business in the most effective way. It is because this printer can offer you so many great things that will definitely the notable conveniences for you. So then, you will never find any difficulties every time you use this equipment.
Well, one of the conveniences that you can get from the Samsung CLP-310 is its nice performance. It has been proven that this printer from Samsung can give you the clear and vivid black and white printing results. So then, you will be able to suit any important information shown of the document really well. Unfortunately, the colored printing results you get from this printer will just show you the pale look which is less interesting and attractive.
You might also like: Samsung CLP 300 Color Laser Printer
Furthermore, the Samsung CLP-310 is able to perform quite fast printing result. This fact can be proven as the printer can produce up to 16 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white color, but it can only print about 4 ppm for colors. Nevertheless, the quiet noise of the printer is some other thing that you have to appreciate. So, it will never annoy you so badly when you use it to finish your job.
Samsung CLP-310 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-310 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Windows Driver ⟹ Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Mac Driver ⟹ Download
You might also like: Samsung SRP-270 Receipt Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-310 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-310 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-310 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-310 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-310 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.