Samsung CLP-320 is a high performance color laser printer that is perfect for home and office. The compact design of CLP-320 makes it conveniently is able to be placed in almost any desk. The appearance of the printer isn’t a letdown for its stylish design. Users who yearn so much a printer that will improve their productivity, CLP-320 delivers high quality text documents and images at speed, 16ppm for monochrome documents and 4ppm for color.
The addition of FCOT technology to Samsung CLP-320 won’t let you to waste your precious time. It takes only 26 seconds for color and 14 seconds when it comes to mono prints. This stylish and compact printer is so capable in delivering stunning color accuracy with 2400x600dpi print resolution. Unlike conventional toner particles, CLP-320 has better toner particles formulas which ensure incredible print quality.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-320 is supported with AnyWeb Print application that eases users to search, collect, and edit any contents from various websites. Feel like noises from your previous printer distract you a lot, this CLP-320 is designed to minimize noise that is produced by the printer during the operation. Seamlessly operating the printer, the control panel offers you simplicity and convenience.
Samsung CLP-320 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-320 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-320 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (24.26 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-320 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (6.22 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung CLP-320 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (14.66 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-310 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-320 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-320 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-320 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-320 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-320 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.