Samsung CLP-325 is a stylish, compact, and high performance print device that is perfect for office. Good looking appearance of the printer will enhance the interior decor of your office. Not to mention its petite feature won’t consume so much space on your desk. Nevertheless, attractive appearance is not the only thing you get as the printer excels in performance. The print quality is impressive.
The combination of distinctive toner particles and 2400x600dpi print resolution improve color accuracy of your images, furthermore if you use glossy paper for your photos. Ease of use is another benefit from Samsung CLP-325. Its one-touch print screen makes you effortlessly use the function button. In addition, it’s not that daunting to locate any function of the printer.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer
A software like AnyWeb print from Samsung CLP-325 allows users to select content, and then drag and drop the chosen content from various sources on web. Boast productivity, CLP-325 has ability to produce mono prints in 16ppm and color prints in 4ppm. The integration of FPOT technology allows the printer to produce the paper within seconds when the printer is in ready status. You can save more energy consumption in its stand-by mode using energy saving function.
Samsung CLP-325 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-325 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-325 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (24.26 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-325 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (6.22 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung CLP-325 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (14.66 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-325 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-325 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-325 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-325 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-325 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.