If you want a workgroup printer laser that is reliable to deal with your busy small office. Ensure that you consider Samsung CLP-350N into your list. Each member within your group can share the same device for your own convenience using its wired interface. Through 2400x600dpi print resolution and special formulated toner particles, CLP-350N consistently delivers its users fine print quality for business documents and image.
Samsung CLP-350N is easy to use with its smart AnyWeb Print software and well-designed control panel. A software like AnyWeb Print reduces the hassles of any users to search and gather around the material that they need either for business or fun project. Also, you can arrange and edit the material you get from different sources.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-325 Colour Laser Printer
Its control pane; that is nicely built gives you easy access for each function of Samsung CLP-350N which means one thing, quick operation. Fast print speed is another reason why this printer is worth considering. Let it alone, the speed won’t affect the print quality. The printer successfully delivers its users 19ppm/5ppm for mono and color prints. The printer is designed to meet users expectation for a quiet and not distracting office environment so then you can keep working even though someone uses it.
Samsung CLP-350N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-350N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Download Samsung CLP-350N Driver for Windows 32 Bit
Download Samsung CLP-350N Driver for Windows 64 Bit
Download Samsung CLP-350N Driver For MAC OS
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-350N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-350N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-350N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-350N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-350N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.