You can define Samsung CLP-550 as easy-to-use and fast color laser printer. Not to mention this powerful CLP-550 is bundled with useful and stunning technology and features to level up your business performance. Continuously the printer delivers above 1200dpi print resolution at speed to ensure that its users can finish the print job flawlessly. Boost your office performance, there is N-up function.
Using N-up function from Samsung CLP-550, users have privilege to print more than 16 pages on a single sheet. Poster printing and watermark are also there. It is easy to save energy consumption with CLP-550 via power save mode, auto converse and more. CLP-550 is designed with ease of use in mind, thus anyone within your group has no problem to use the printer. The LCD window helps users a lot to monitor the printer effortlessly. Using the same feature, select printer function is easy.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-415NW Wireless Color Printer
The ink replacement of Samsung CLP-550, you can do it within seconds as you need only to follow simple and easy to understand instructions. NO NOIS technology will not fail to make sure superior print quality that fits to business standard. To print two-sided page using this laser printer is hassle free with built-in auto duplex functionality.
Samsung CLP-550 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-550 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-550 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12.68 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung CLP-550 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (2.31 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-510 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-550 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-550 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-550 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-550 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-550 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.