Once you use Samsung CLP-650N as your newest printing device on your home office, you are going to realize that this printer has numerous unique aspects you cannot find in another printer stands in similar class. It begins with its unusual design ever since this device can be located wherever you need on two sides. The 250-sheet of main paper tray located on the front panel, while the 100-sheet additional tray need more space on the right side of the printer.
If you need bigger paper tray to fulfil your heavy printing needs, you can add optional paper drawer with maximum capacity up to 500-sheet. Instead, there is no Automatic Duplex featured on this Samsung CLP-650N so you need to work more, manually, when you want to print your document efficiently.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-620ND Color Laser Printer
There is also two-line LCD on the control panel, along with light indicator, mostly in green and red, to indicate any error while the computer is used. Unfortunately, Samsung CLP-650N has poor quality prints, compared with other colour laser. The prints tend to fuzzy and slightly mess, so you need to know what you need the most to meet up with the specification owned by this colour laser printer.
Samsung CLP-650N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-650N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Link download driver Samsung CLP-650N printer for windows operating system
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows 8.1 (32bit) ⟹ Download
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows 8.1 (64bit) ⟹ Download
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows 8 (32bit) ⟹ Download
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows 8 (64bit) ⟹ Download
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows 7 (32bit) ⟹ Download
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows 7 (64bit) ⟹ Download
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows XP (32bit) ⟹ Download
- Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for Windows XP (64bit) ⟹ Download
Download Samsung CLP-650N printer driver for MAC OS
You might also like: Samsung CLP-550 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-650N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-650N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-650N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-650N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-650N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.