Following the given title of this article, Samsung CLP-670N should be considered well as your new device to replace the old-school printer you used for a long time. Well, even though there is newer model available for this device, this fascinating yet bulky-design printer still being the best, when it comes to be companion for various printing needs. Introduced by Samsung in 2009, this device still available widely in the market.
Similar as Samsung CLP-650N and Samsung CLP-550N? The dimensions of Samsung CLP-670N is slightly smaller compared with another colour laser printer, it is 43.1 by 44.1 by 42.5 in cm, while its weight is around 27 kg. As satisfying printer, this device has 700 MHz for the processor speed while the RAM size is around 256 MB with 768 MB of maximum memory can be supported by. There is also USB 2.0 available in this series, with only 1 port.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-660ND Color Laser Printer
Based on the customer reviews, Samsung CLP-670N has 3.0 out of 5 stars since there are more functional features you cannot expected before. The enhanced specification of this series proves that each document you print with this printer is always sharp and crystal clear. In the end, this device is able to represent your professionality at works.
Samsung CLP-670N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-670N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-670N Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (32.84 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-670N Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.96 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-620ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-670N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-670N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-670N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-670N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-670N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.