The good graphics quality should become one important consideration when it comes to decision, whether to choose Samsung CLP-680ND or not. It is because this device has a good-enough feature to satisfy yourself, while the speed is also standard to be used as small-office requirement. Yet, since the graphic quality is above-par, it seems like you do not have to worry about the overall output quality anymore.
Introduced as boxy-type colour laser printer, Samsung CLP-680ND has rounded and bulky corners with off-white appearance which is really attractive. The dimensions also slightly smaller around 12.3 by 16.5 by 17.8 inches as 44 pounds as its weight. The top panel equip several functional buttons with convenience display to show and preview the printing process. Besides, there is also 2.0 USB port to perform direct printing.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-620ND Color Laser Printer
The main paper capacity actually bigger than the other printer, it is up to 300 sheets, consist of 250-sheet as main paper tray and 50-sheet of multipurpose tray. Samsung CLP-680ND also perfect for those who looking for efficient device because there is automatic duplexer built into this device. In the end, you are not only able to get high quality prints, but also practically and easy to use device.
Samsung CLP-680ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLP-680ND Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-680ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (48.1 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-680ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (7.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung CLP-680ND Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (43.16 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-670ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-680ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-680ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-680ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-680ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-680ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.