Samsung has produced the series of Samsung CLX-2160N which is one of the all-in-one printer series that is known as the smallest color laser multifunction printer in the world. This printer has several functions that you can use to help your works in your home or office workplace. The prince of this printer is also in an affordable price. Therefore, by purchasing this printing machine, you can get the best performance of the printer with such an affordable price. This printer comes for the prices up to £300 where there are most color laser multifunction printers have £500.
Similar as Samsung CLP-775ND and Samsung CLP-550N? Samsung CLX-2160N is styled like typical office photocopier. However, this is not much larger than A4 paper that it is used. This color laser printer is designed neatly with several worth equipments. The front edge of this printer is rounded off and sliced through the flat control panel that incorporate 16 line characters of LCD display and 11 buttons.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-680ND Colour Laser Printer
The scan function of Samsung CLX-2160N appears to use the contact sensor that can make this scanner shallow and nice. This color laser printer can do the scanning with resolution up to 1200 dpi. At the back of this printer, you will find that there are sockets for Ethernet and USB 2.0 which both of them are provided as the standard feature.
Samsung CLX-2160N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLX-2160N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
You might also like: Samsung CLP-660ND Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLX-2160N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLX-2160N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLX-2160N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLX-2160N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLX-2160N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.