Samsung CLX-3175 series can be the right option for you to have. This color laser printer can help you in doing your jobs not only for the printing, but also for the scanning and copying. You can get all of those functions only in one machine with reasonable price. This printer comes to the market and gives you so many features that you can use it to help you in your working place. The printer has been completed with good performance and high quality in it. Therefore, it you can say that this printer is an impressive product from Samsung Company.
Similar as Samsung CLX-3170FN, Samsung CLX-3175 delivers a good performance and features. It has the resolution up to 4 pages per minute for the color printing mode and 16 pages per minute for monochrome (black and white) mode. The resolution for the printing is up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the scanning is up to 4800 x 4800 dpi, the copying is up to 600 x 600dpi, and contains with 128MB RAM.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-775ND Colour Laser Printer
In addition, you can find that this printer has the USB connection so you can directly connect your printing machine to the PC. Samsung CLX-3175 offers a high quality of the document and image printing results.
Samsung CLX-3175 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLX-3175 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
You might also like: Samsung CLP-660ND Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLX-3175 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLX-3175 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLX-3175 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLX-3175 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLX-3175 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.