The Samsung CLX-3180 is a stylish and compact all in one printing device that is ideal for small business and home office. Since the printer is capable to do multitasking to print, scan, and copy, you don’t need to surround yourself with a single purpose machine that not only will suffocate your minimum space, but also your budget. Plus, each function of the printer can do its job flawlessly.
Designed to meet your business requirements, Samsung CLX-3180 is packed with smart features that lead to ease and convenience. Either you do if for fun or for business project, AnyWeb Print application from this 3-in-one printer gives you absolute ease to gather and hunt any contents that you need. Not stopping there, you can also edit and arrange the contents before you print them.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3175 Color Laser Printers
Print result of Samsung CLX-3180 is outstanding for both mono and color documents with the integration of its uniform and smaller toner particles which continuously produce better color accuracy and vibrancy compared to the conventional one. Minimize distraction within your work environment, CLX-3180 is worth a mention as this one is specially designed for that, so rest assured. Save energy with this printer is easy. Activate energy-saving mode the time you leave the printer in stand-by mode.
Samsung CLX-3180 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung CLX-3180 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Vista, 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3160 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLX-3180 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLX-3180 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLX-3180 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLX-3180 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLX-3180 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.