Samsung in these days has become the real brand that you should pay more attention to it. It grows bigger and produces many excellent products that can help you in doing your jobs for long time. One of those useful products is the printer series; it is Samsung ML-1020M. This printer will definitely help you in doing your jobs easily. This printer is the type of monochrome laser series which is well designed for whether home or small office. The print speed is relatively fast and the quality is really excellent.
Samsung ML-1020M type has compact design. The small footprint can make this printer looked well and it will be the right choice to be placed in small workplace. The output and input trays are located on the printer’s top, freeing up the space in the printer’s front side. Also, there is a slot output in the front side that you can use it to process the thick media which should not be bent in printing process.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6260FD All-in-One Laser Printer
You will be able to use this printer easily since it is a kind of printer that can be easy to operate and process. Samsung ML-1020M is the series of new printer design that can satisfy you with the high results and performance.
Samsung ML-1020M System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1020M Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Vista, 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6210FX Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1020M Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1020M series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1020M should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1020M Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1020M driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.