The series of Samsung ML-1210 is well designed for small office or home business. This monochrome laser printing machine has solid speeds for printing documents and excellent quality for every outputs that it has been produced. This printer also is very economical for the toner costs and it is eco-friendly enough. The printer provides you so many functions and the advanced technology features to help you in getting the easiness when you are doing your jobs.
Samsung ML-1210 series are quite compact design in its level. Like the series of HP 1020 printer, this printer has the size up to 9.1 inches for height, 13 inches for width, 14 inches for depth, and 13.4 pounds for weight. With this printer, you will be able to choose one of the two output trays that you want to use. One is in the printer’s front side, and the other one is in the top. It allows you to be able in fitting it easily in the small spaces. It means that you can also get the flexibility of the printer’s size.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6240FX Color Laser Printer
This Samsung ML-1210 series have the features of parallel and USB connections that will make you feel easier to connect it into your compatible devices. However, it does not have the built-in port of Ethernet to get network. The networking connection is possible to be used with print server.
Samsung ML-1210 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1210 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3305FW All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1210 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1210 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1210 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1210 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1210 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.