All these times, we recognize Samsung as one of the brands who make some electronic devices, especially related to smartphones and laptops. Yet, don’t you know that Samsung have made printers for its users? Though, it’s a bit unfamiliar than other brands, Samsung have managed to make some printers with many specifications and Samsung ML-1250 is being one of those printers.
Samsung ML-1250 can give you 12 pages of B/W document in a minute. Yes, you can print quite when you’re using the printer to print your paper works. The printer is also capable in producing printed things in many media types. You can use plain paper, transparencies, cards, and many other types to print things. The printer will also help you to adjust the media types easily on the printer. Also, the printer doesn’t take much time in getting back to its performance after it’s being turned on. About the resolution, the printer can give you 1200 dpi that can make everything satisfying. In the other side, we can also appreciate the design of the printer that is quite attractive with the LED display.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6240FX Color Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1250 is not only a beauty in sight, but also in its performance. The printer will give you a great impression in working many duties.
Samsung ML-1250 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1250 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3305W Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1250 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1250 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1250 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1250 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1250 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.