It’s unavoidable to think that there are many portable printers these days. You can carry away those printers anywhere you like without thinking about plugging the printer. Yet, there are also some wired printers that you can buy because some brands are still making this kind of printer. Samsung ML-1451N is one of the wired printers that you can know and we’re going to examine about this printer that has been invented by Samsung.
Samsung ML-1451N is a monochrome laser printer that can be used for office or personal use. The printer is being made with some qualities that can be counted as benefit. The first benefit relates with the speed of the printer. You can enjoy the speed of 14 ppm in producing B/W document. 14 pages in a minute, who doesn’t want that? You don’t wait too long to get your papers printed. The resolution of 600 dpi can guarantee you that all papers will have good qualities. The printer is also equipped with USB port and you can plug your USB drive to access the data that you want to print.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6240FX Color Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1451N might not as practical as a portable printer, but there are some good things that you can expect from it. The price of the printer is also quite good.
Samsung ML-1451N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1451N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-1451N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.47 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3305FW All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1451N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1451N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1451N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1451N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1451N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.