Samsung ML-1500 is a simple printer from Samsung. You can categorize the printer as a basic printer since the main and only function of the printer is for printing. Yet, you can see the printer as a powerful printer that can aid you with many things. When you’re expecting a printer that can work in quick pace, the printer will give you that. The printer particularly brings you 14 ppm that can make you speed up your working performance. No need to wait for a long time and you can manage to work quickly.
You can also see the goodness of Samsung ML-1500 from the compatibility of the printer that can be used for many operating systems, such as for Linux, Mac, and Windows. You can avoid dealing with petty and trivial things which are related with setting the printer into the right PC. The resolution of the printer is about 1200 dpi, too. This can be categorized as a benefit that will help you thinking about the greatness of the printer. There is much flexibility established for the printer, you can enjoy printing many kinds of media type.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6250FX Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1500 might be simple, but it has its own charm. You can also get a low price when you’re buying the printer. This is a pretty deal, indeed.
Samsung ML-1500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1500 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Win 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/Win 8(32/64bit)
- Samsung ML-1500 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (21.34 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.1 ~ 10.2
- Samsung ML-1500 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.12 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3305FN Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1500 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1500 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1500 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1500 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1500 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.