At the first glance, Samsung ML-1510 seems a bit bigger than a printer that you have seen lately. Well, it can’t be avoided to see that the printers, these days, are pretty much smaller because some brands are intended them to be practical use. Yet, this printer seems like they want to break the paradigm. The printer preserve you a bigger physique, but in the same time, it can be a practical for you in some ways.
First, talking about the power consumption, the printer only needs 280 watt for the operational. That will be useful for people who want to save power consumption. Then, come up as a laser printer, the printer everything rapidly. You can produce 14-15 pages in a minute and all the texts will be printed clearly. The printer only needs a low maintenance to keep working in stable ways. This wired printer named Samsung ML-1510 will erase the worries of having a printer that can’t be kept for a long time because the durability of the printer is pretty high.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6260FD Color Laser Printers
Yet, it’s a bit unfortunate that Samsung ML-1510 is only intended for B/W document. If you want to have a printer that can print photo, you have to give up for having the printer.
Samsung ML-1510 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1510 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Win 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/Win 8(32/64bit)
- Samsung ML-1510 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (21.34 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.1 ~ 10.2
- Samsung ML-1510 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.12 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3305FW All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1510 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1510 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1510 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1510 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1510 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.