Samsung ML-1610 stands for Samsung Mono Laser-1610. The printer is categorized under the ML series because the establishment of Mono Laser that has been implanted to the printer as the base. The printer has made its reputation as a basic printer that can guide the user to get some benefits in printing. Actually, there are many things that can be anticipated from the printer and it’s better for us to talk a look about what those things are.
Usually, when we are talking about a performance of a printer, we always measure about the speed that can be presented by the printer in printing things. Now, we‘re going to examine the speed to know about we can expect from the printer and how we are determining those things as the benefit or loss from Samsung ML-1610. Based on the results, the printer shows the ability in producing 16 ppm for A4 and it can be up to 17 ppm if we’re going to use Letter-sized papers.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1220 Mono Laser Printer
Then, what about the resolution? Honestly, the resolution of it isn’t pretty good but, you can only get 600 x 600 dpi. That’s a bit lower than expected, but the printer can be dependable. In fact, Samsung ML-1610 is offering a new solution for you who want to keep your money and time since the price is low and it works quite fast.
Samsung ML-1610 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1610 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6210FX Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1610 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1610 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1610 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1610 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1610 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.