Since the technology is expanding vastly, the development of the industry is also progressing in a great way. There are many technology things built in more advanced ways to keep the demand of the customer about it. Printer is one of the things that are interesting to see because there are many brands participate to establish the best printers for the people. Samsung is one of the brands which join the participation and Samsung ML-1610R is one of their products.
Samsung ML-1610R is introduced as a mono laser printer. The printer has a classic look of a printer. The dimension of the printer is 14.1 x 11.8 x 8.5 inches. It’s like a normal printer that we usually find. The weight of the printer itself is 12.13 lbs, it’s a bit heavy, but we can still move and place the printer wherever we’d like. Specifically, the printer is offering some benefits for its customers.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1220 Colour Laser Printer
First, the printer is aimed for Linux and Windows users because the printer supports those operating systems. Second, the printer can work up to 16-17 ppm, it depends on the paper that you use. Then, the printer can be utilized to print many kinds of paper. It includes B5, envelope, plain paper, cards, and many more. It doesn’t need much power consumption to work, too. Samsung ML-1610R is pretty nice to be owned.
Samsung ML-1610R System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1610R Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-1610R WinXP Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.74 MB)
- Samsung ML-1610R Win7 Printer Driver ⟹ Download (9.60 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6220FX Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1610R Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1610R series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1610R should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1610R Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1610R driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.