Having too much option is rather problematic because you should be dealt with comparing many things in the same time. But, you’ll understand that those things are important because you can avoid some problems that are related to dissatisfying feeling after buying wrong product. In this case, we are going to help you to prevent the situation by giving you information about a product named Samsung ML-1615.
If you’re not aware of the name, then you should know that Samsung ML-1615 is a printer manufactured by Samsung not long ago. As expected, the printer has been released to the market while preserving some advantages for the customers. The advantages are the printing result of the printer that will assured by a good resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and the speed of 16-17 ppm for printing many workloads. Also, the printer has built in a durable way, that you can use the printer for many times in a day; and it will keep giving you the result that you are expecting.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1510 Mono Laser Printer
Yet, it’s a bit hard to refill the cartridge of the printer since it’s rather difficult to find the powder for it. You might prepare yourself in knowing where to refill the printer, when you want to buy Samsung ML-1615.
Samsung ML-1615 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1615 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1250 All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1615 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1615 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1615 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1615 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1615 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.