One fine day at home can be ruined if we have a work to do. The problem is piling up when we have to deal with a printer that is not dependable. It’s because you will spend more hours or maybe days to find a solution about it. Eventually, you will waste the fine day only to work with broken printer. Is there any solution for it? Of course, there is! You can think of bringing a new printer into your home to replace the old one. In that case, some people have recommended buying Samsung ML-1620.
Compared with other brands, the information about the product is a bit hazy and the product might be a bit unknown for some people. Yet, Samsung ML-1620 has been established with some good benefits which aren’t bad, compared with other printers. First, the printer is perfect for Linux users because it supports Linux. Then, the RAM size of the printer comes with three options: 64 MB, 128 MB, and 256 MB. Also, the printer has a hard drive space for about 1 GB and 300 MB.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1520 Colour Laser Printer
The printer works fast, too. You can print 16-17 pages in a minute and the quality of the printer is being guaranteed by the resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Samsung ML-1620 will make you work in a quick pace, even you’re at home.
Samsung ML-1620 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1620 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1450 All-in-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1620 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1620 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1620 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1620 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1620 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.