Samsung ML-1630 is what you need if perfection is what you are looking for. The unit is drenched in features that are dedicated to making your life and, ultimately, your work a breeze. And with its slim build, you will end up having a powerful tool that does not take up too much space to install and set up. The unit emits only 45 db of noise, which is pretty neat and quiet and everything. You can now focus more on your work rather than being distracted by the unbearable sound regular machines make.
Samsung ML-1630 can only print in black and white; but its laser printing technology really makes up for that as it allows for quality results that are guaranteed to make you satisfied. There are LED lights indicators on the body, functional as they signal you whenever the unit is working.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1520 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1630 has a paper tray capable of taking on up to 100 sheets of paper. The tray is also semiautomatic; it requires you to push a button first to open but once paper is loaded, the system takes over on its own subsequently. The machine is also energy-efficient as it uses less power to work.
Samsung ML-1630 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1630 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-1630 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.35 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-1630 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (32.15 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1450 All-in-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1630 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1630 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1630 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1630 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1630 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.