Samsung ML-1640 helps you simplify the overly and unnecessarily complicated workflows and enables you to manage workloads so you will not have to deal with poor productivity as a result. First and foremost, it is sleek in design and small in build, which makes it all the more appropriate tool for a workspace that is tight and somewhat limited in size. Second of all, it is loaded with features and functions, embedded onto the unit as a way of giving you peace of mind. Most definitely, you will be able to derive full benefits from this product.
Samsung ML-1640 is stylish, too. This will eventually be advantageous for you as it means you do not have to put up with something ugly in your office just because you need it for your work. It comes out of the box with everything from driver CD that also contains software you may need to manage anything related to the unit’s functionality.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1450 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1640 is fitted with a function that helps you save more toner up to 30%. Using this function, the unit is capable of extending the durability of it toner cartridges as much as 30% to eliminate high costs and reduce waste in the process.
Samsung ML-1640 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-1640 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.39 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-1640 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (32.17 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1220 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1640 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1640 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1640 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1640 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1640 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.