Samsung ML-1660 is in all respects a lacking machine. Its functions only cover the bare minimum and it does not do what it is meant for in a great way either. First of all, it is only capable of printing in black and white. Certainly, in today’s world where a printer is expected to be also capable of printing photos with quality color schemes, the unit is not something anyone would suggest when it comes to choosing a printer. Second of all, it is not at all that speedy. It only manages to print out 16 pages per minute, which is by no means effective and helpful in assisting you with your work.
Similar as Samsung ML-1640 and Samsung ML-1620? Samsung ML-1660, while supports printing in maximum of A4 paper size, does not support borderless printing. This will become a subject of hassle when you need to have a printout that accommodates maximum space on a sheet of paper.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1615 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1660 is not fitted with a slot for memory card, making it all the more limited both in functions and helpfulness. It seems like the unit solely relies on its beautiful design to allure people to buy it but as you may have already found out, it takes more than simple gorgeousness for people to be interested in buying certain type of printer.
Samsung ML-1660 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1660 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-1660 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (17.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.8
- Samsung ML-1660 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (4.60 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1430 All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1660 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1660 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1660 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1660 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1660 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.