Samsung ML-1665 is ultra in every aspect that it has. It boasts a simple design that makes for easy placement and setup. This is especially important when you have an office that is tight in space and very limited in size. But do not think it is only compact; the unit is pretty as well in appearance, making it a good addition to the workspace. And behind its small build and compactness, the unit sports features that are utterly beneficial for your life and work at the same time.
Samsung ML-1665 has low noise. This is an important aspect to expect from a printer as other printers emit noise that is sometimes distracting you from focusing on the work at hands. As a result, your work would be hindered by the distraction and this affects greatly on your productivity in the process.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1620 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1665 sports so-so speed in delivering printouts, though. Within one minute, it only manages to print 16 pages in black and white only. If there is a weak point to this machine, this would be it. The body of this printer features a button that upon clicking will help you save more energy during its operational mode.
Samsung ML-1665 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1665 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-1665 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (17.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.9
- Samsung ML-1665 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (4.60 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-1665 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1510 All-in-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1665 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1665 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1665 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1665 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1665 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.