Samsung ML-1710 is a versatile tool that will save your day. It is a small and reliable supporting tool that makes your work a breeze. By the end of the day, you can improve on your work productivity and workflows are guaranteed becoming even more streamlined and well-arranged. The unit’s small build makes for convenient placement, especially in case your office is somewhat tight with little room to spare for an overly bulky item. Its look also does not hurt on the eyes, making it beautiful addition to an otherwise bland office.
Similar as Samsung ML-1450 and Samsung ML-1220? Samsung ML-1710 prints in black and white only. While this may look like a limitation, the unit makes up for it with its speedy printing process. As much as up to 17 pages of black and white are produced in just one minute. This amounts to 15,000 pages capable of being delivered every month. The results are delivered in stunning quality, thanks to the printer’s maximum resolution of 600 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1640 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1710 helps you save more on ink, as well. The unit comes with a button that upon clicking may reduce the use of ink. This is useful when you do not want to print out final copies just yet.
Samsung ML-1710 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1710 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
You might also like: Samsung ML-1620 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1710 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1710 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1710 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1710 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1710 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.