Samsung ML-1710B is compatible for use on devices running on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows. This offers you the kind of flexibility that will manifest in broad range of use and usability. The box also includes an installation CD so you do not have to worry about not being able to use the printer with your device despite the OS it runs. The price of this unit is also somewhat more affordable so you can bring easy and cheap printing service into your home or your small office. Limited space is not a concern for this printer as it is designed in simple and compact build; you will not have to dedicate a special section just for the printer to fit in.
Samsung ML-1710B bears a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, which is enough to give you a stunning outcome in every printout the unit delivers. It is also pretty quick, too; in one minute, you can expect 17 pages.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1710B, sadly, only prints in black and white mode. This makes it rather unsuitable for larger purposes but it should be enough to cover basic needs in a small office. Connection on this printer uses USB cable.
Samsung ML-1710B System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1710B Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
You might also like: Samsung ML-1615 All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1710B Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1710B series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1710B should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1710B Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1710B driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.