Samsung ML-1710D is affordable in every sense of the word. It is cheap, to begin with so you do not have to drill a hole through your wallet to get one. Its quick printing process and larger paper capacity will help you cut running costs even more. The paper tray the unit comes with is able to handle up to 250 sheets of paper so you do not have to worry about running out of supplies in the middle of your work. Speed-wise, the printer is capable of turning in 17 black and white pages per minute while its USB cable supports speedy connection and data transfer.
Samsung ML-1710D boasts a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. With this resolution, it can deliver stunning quality of prints that satisfy your needs. The printer’s small build goes very well along its compatibility. Its size means it will fit just fine in any surface you place it on while its compatibility makes for convenient use no matter what OS your device runs on.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1710D can also take on printing on varied media. You can print on maximum A4 paper but beyond that, it can also print on envelopes and index cards.
Samsung ML-1710D System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1710D Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
You might also like: Samsung ML-1620 All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1710D Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1710D series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1710D should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1710D Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1710D driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.