Samsung ML-1710P is a printer meant for personal use. The letter P at the end of the name should be enough as clear indication for that, really. As such, the printer is targeted at someone who is looking to buy something that is sufficient to fulfill the basic needs of working. However, just because the printer is meant for personal purposes, it does not mean that it is fitted with minimum features and functions. If anything, the things contained within its small build are enough to place it on par with other printers that are aimed at more professional uses.
Samsung ML-1710P is connected to a computer through a USB cable that is enough to support speedy data transfer. For the device connected to the printer itself, it could be anything running on major OSs such as Windows, Mac OS, or Linux. By catering to wider range of OS, the personal purpose the printer is made for can be enhanced further.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1710P delivers printouts as speedy as 16 black and white pages per minute. It supports a wide range of printing media too, with A4 being the maximum size the printer can take on. The printer, eventually, is a great addition to a home office.
Samsung ML-1710P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1710P Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
You might also like: Samsung ML-1615 All-In-One Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1710P Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1710P series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1710P should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1710P Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1710P driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.