Samsung ML-1740 is fitted with a paper tray that can handle up to 250 sheets of paper at once. This means you can work without having to anticipate running out of paper in such a short time. There is also another paper feeder on the body but it can only fit one sheet of paper at a time. The output tray handles 50 sheets of paper maximum and it supports printing on varieties of media, from plain paper to transparencies to labels and envelopes. This further proves that the unit is made for flexibility in helping you do your work.
Samsung ML-1740 has a mode of saving toner. By activating this mode, you can gain efficiency of up to 40% less consumption on the ink toner. Coupled with the printer’s own speedy printing process, you will get a machine so efficient it will make your work a simple task. The printer can deliver 17 black and white pages per minute and they are all in amazing quality, thanks to its 600 x 600 dpi maximum optical resolution.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1740 has an 8 MB memory that is paired with a 66 MHz processor. This combination makes up the printer’s ability to tackle small to medium size of printing process.
Samsung ML-1740 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1740 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-1740 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.60 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1615 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1740 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1740 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1740 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1740 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1740 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.