Samsung ML-1750 is arguably the world’s smallest printer that uses cassette system for paper handling. But, despite its status, the printer is packed with ability to handle more paper loads to assist with your works. The aforementioned cassette is able to feed 250 sheets of paper for printing. The printer also comes with another slot for inputting just a single sheet of paper manually. As for its output counts, there is a slot that delivers 50 sheets of prints that are facing down plus another one that prints one paper facing up.
Like the series of Samsung ML-1665 and Samsung ML-1620? Samsung ML-1750 is supported by its maximum resolution of 1,200 x 600 dpi for stunning results as well as a 166 MHz processor and an 8 MB memory. These specs work together to help you tackle printing in large bulk with ease. It can deliver 16 pages per minute for images and 17 pages per minute for documents containing largely letters.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1710 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1750 uses a high speed USB 2.0 cable for direct connection with the PCs while for use on a network, it uses IEEE 1284 parallel system. Its small build will definitely make it a suitable supporting tool for setting up in a small office as well.
Samsung ML-1750 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1750 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-1750 XP Driver ⟹ Download (7.08 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-1750 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1520 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1750 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1750 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1750 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1750 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1750 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.