Samsung ML-1755 is a perfect supporting tool for anyone who works in a tiny home office that limits adding items to it. It is also suitable for a small business in terms of both its size and its functions. This is thanks to its small and compact build that houses a wide range of features and functions at the same time. And it is pretty fast, too, making it all the more suitable for purposes of small to medium printing needs.
Similar as Samsung ML-1750 and Samsung ML-1710? Samsung ML-1755 uses a USB 1.0 cable to hook with a computer to run. It is sufficient to support convenient data transfer. With its IEEE 1284 parallel system, you can connect it to an existing network so you can share all its functions with everyone else. A laser printer, the unit only prints in black and white, which means you cannot expect it to give you a photo.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1665 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1755, however, prints rather quickly. It delivers 16 pages in just one minute, which should be enough to cover all the bases of your work. Subsequently, the resulting prints are quite stunning in quality given that it boasts a maximum of optical resolution as big as 1,200 x 600 dpi.
Samsung ML-1755 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1755 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-1755 XP Driver ⟹ Download (7.08 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-1755 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1755 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1755 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1755 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1755 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1755 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.