Samsung ML-1865 is a personal printer that uses laser technology; but it prints in black and white only. This is a limitation, indeed; but the printer does what it can with tremendously great quality. It prints fast: as much as 18 black and white pages can be delivered in one minute, while 19 black and white pages of Letter A4 size are provided in the same duration. Its maximum resolution, meanwhile, is quoted at 1,200 x 600 dpi, which ensures every document is delivered in optimum quality and clarity. The paper tray embedded to the printer can manage 100 sheets of paper while the output tray can handle 50 at a time.
Similar as Samsung ML-1640 and Samsung ML-1710? Samsung ML-1865 runs on a 300 MHz processor that is paired with an 8 MB memory. Together, these two features give you a chance to handle even the biggest print loads. And it does so without even lagging as the bigger the processor and the memory, the smoother the machine runs.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1750 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1865 delivers a maximum of 5,000 pages monthly for its duty cycle, which means it is an efficient tool to have assisting your work. It can also handle varieties of printing media, from envelopes, transparencies, films to plain paper of any sizes.
Samsung ML-1865 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1865 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-1865 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (17.93 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung ML-1865 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.84 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-1865 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1865 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1865 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1865 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1865 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1865 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.