Samsung ML-1865W is a printer with wireless connectivity feature, as indicated by the letter W at the end of its name. This certainly an upgrade to the regular version of the model and this obviously serves as a way of providing you with wider capabilities as, being accessible without cables, it can be used by pretty much anyone sharing the same network. It comes with 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi feature. Meanwhile, physical connectivity is supported through a Hi-speed USB 2.0 cable that accommodates fast data transfer.
Similar as Samsung ML-1615 and Samsung ML-1740? Samsung ML-1865W is also efficient in paper costs. As much as 19 pages are delivered in one minute. The printer’s monthly duty cycle counts at 5000 pages, which is great as you can expect that your work will not be interrupted in any ways. Meanwhile, its first print out time is quoted at 8.5 seconds. Paper handling is done through a paper cassette that fits in as much as 150 sheets of paper at a time.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1750 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1865W has a pair of buttons on its body. One button is a dedicated power switch while the other is meant to control over Wi-Fi setting. AnyWeb Print software is installable through the included CD to enable wireless printing feature.
Samsung ML-1865W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1865W Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-1865W Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (17.93 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung ML-1865W Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.84 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-1865W Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1865W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1865W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1865W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1865W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1865W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.