Samsung ML-1915 is designed to provide the versatility of your total printing jobs. This printer is included with many advanced features which can make your document handled easily for small workgroups or individual users. It presents fast speed of printing document so you will be able to save your valuable time and it also can reduce the wasting time.
Samsung ML-1915 includes some features such as AnyWeb and Print Screen features so you will be able to load the screen and print anything you want with the help of several buttons on it. The function of Print Screen is to ease you in printing he contents of the screen and it is useful to handle high volume of the internet-based information. Pulling the web pages, web pictures, and the other document together is easy as you can separate the windows on the screen. Then, pull it all in single process with pressing the button of Print Screen feature on the control panel.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1750 Mono Laser Printer
The type of Samsung ML-1915 provides any useful features that can help you in getting the easiness of your job printing. This printer has produced to give you more flexibility of job printing. The features in it make you to be more productive. This printer even helps to do your printing in fast speed that can be done only in a glance.
Samsung ML-1915 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-1915 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7/8.1/8/Xp
- Samsung ML-1915 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (20.03 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac Osx
- Samsung ML-1915 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (4.04 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1665 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-1915 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-1915 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-1915 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-1915 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-1915 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.