Samsung ML-2010 is designed well to be used for both small business use and personal use. This printer is the type of monochrome laser printing device that offers high quality of document printing with the enhanced features and functions. This printer has high resolutions of the printing document up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
Samsung ML-2010 allows you to get clear and crisp text for both document and image printing result. It also has a powerful processor up to 150 Mhz and RAM up to 8 MB. This is used to handle the complex job in printing easily. It only spends for about 22 pages per minute on the letter-sized of the document printing and 20 pages per minute on A4-sized documents. It ensures you to have trouble-free of the printing performance.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1915 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2010 has 150 sheet papers in total capacity with the duty cycle up to 5,000 pages in a month. This allows you to be able in printing your document continuously without needing the paper refilling frequently. The feature of TonerSave makes this printer can extend the cartridge supply to 40 percent. It saves the cost of printer maintenance without compromising the quality and performance of the document and images printing result.
Samsung ML-2010 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2010 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.7
- Samsung ML-2010 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (1.23 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1750 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2010 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2010 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2010 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2010 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2010 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.