The next level generation of the printing technology has been improved in these recent years. Over 25 years and more, this product genre has been improved to make the job in printing document and images come to be easier. The series of Samsung ML-2150 provides all the functions and features that exhibit the user-friendly usage for all the customers which use this printer whether it is used for business office sue or home business use. You will get high quality printing document result as you have expected from this printing machine.
Similar as Samsung ML-2015 and Samsung ML-1665? Samsung ML-2150 shows the best performance and great usability in doing some printing jobs. This performance and quality may be from the improvement of previous generations. The print speed of this printer is around 20 pages per minute for monochrome mode in A4 sized, 21 pages per minute for monochrome mode in Letter A size, and 10 pages per minute for monochrome duplex.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2010 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2150 has the compatibility in every operating system that you may use. You will have the best connection network resolution up to 802.11b of wireless connectivity. The printing resolution is up to 1200 dpi and maximal printing speed is up to 21 pages per minute.
Samsung ML-2150 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2150 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2150 XP Driver ⟹ Download (3.28 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2150 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2150 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.45 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1755 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2150 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2150 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2150 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2150 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2150 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.