The series of Samsung ML-2152W monochrome laser printing machine is produced to fit the need of busy office environment. This printer has fast speed for about 21 pages per minute and has the resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for printing tasks. The quality of the printer really helps you in finishing your job in a little time since this has the speed that cannot make you wasting your time too much to only doing your printing jobs at office or home business.
This Samsung ML-2152W is completed to give you professional quality for the document results effortlessly and quickly. Samsung is one of the highest industries of printer machine that provides the standard paper capacity at 600 sheet papers with the optional up to 500 sheet papers. You will find that this printer is produced with the low cost features which are also all of them are easy to be operated. One-touch buttons can activate TonerSave system and auto-duplex modes in order to reduce the cost of printer’s maintenance.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2150 Mono Laser Printer
With this Samsung ML-2152W, you can print on the both sides of paper and also extend the capacity of toner for about 40 percent when you are using TonerSave mode. This printer is compatible with some multiple standard interfaces like 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, IEEE 1284, and Hi-Speed 2.0 USB.
Samsung ML-2152W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2152W Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2152W XP Driver ⟹ Download (3.28 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2152W Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2152W Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.45 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1865 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2152W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2152W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2152W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2152W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2152W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.