The series of Samsung ML-2155 can bring a new level to you in printer performance that can perfectly fit for home business use or small office use. This printer offers many features that can help you in doing your job printing whether you are using it for job business or for school task. This printing machine delivers best performance and high quality printing results of the features and functions. In addition, you can get the high resolution in each of the printing result that you do with this printing machine.
Samsung ML-2155 has 20 pages per minute and 166 MHz for the printing speed which is faster than any other ordinary printers in its level. With the resolution up to 1200 dpi, this printer can produce sharp, crisp, and clean text result. The OPC Imager application and the integrated toner are environmental friendly and it is easy to be installed. This printing machine is perfect to be used for both home and office with its quick printing speed.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2010 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2155 has excellent quality of the document printing which has many useful features in it. This printer is compatible with several operation systems such as Linux, Windows, and Macintosh. It is also completed with Standard Duplex Function in it.
Samsung ML-2155 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2155 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2155 XP Driver ⟹ Download (3.28 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2155 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2155 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.45 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1915 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2155 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2155 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2155 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2155 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2155 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.