The series of Samsung ML-2165W has small size for the level of monochrome laser printer this printer offers high quality for both the text and graphic. Its small size can be beneficially fit for any sizes of the work spaces. You will not be disappointed once you can get this printer into your home or your office since this printer will give you so many useful things that can help you in doing your printing jobs.
If you want to have personal monochrome laser printer to be placed in your desk without consuming too much space, then the Samsung ML-2165W would be the right solution for you. This printer offers Wi-Fi connection and suitable capacity of the paper to meet the personal usage needed. This type also provides you for some applications that will let you to print your document directly from compatible OS such as iOS, Windows 7, or Android device by connecting it to the Wi-Fi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2015 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2165W gives the better action in producing high quality output than the printing speed. The quality of the text is nice enough to be in the range of monochrome laser printer. It is good for any kinds of business uses. However, it may be better to be used for personal printer use in small workgroups or in home business office.
Samsung ML-2165W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2165W Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Samsung ML-2165W Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (25.27 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4 ~ 10.10
- Samsung ML-2165W Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (4.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2165W Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (14.66 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1915 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2165W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2165W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2165W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2165W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2165W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.