Samsung always can give the best products to the customer, especially for the printing device. You can always get the best features and performances in each of the device that you have purchased. One of the best printer products is Samsung ML-2240 since it offers you many useful features and functions that you can get after using this printer at your workplace. This printer is the type of monochrome laser printer that is usually used for small workgroups or home business use.
Like the series of Samsung ML-2010 and Samsung ML-1865? This Samsung ML-2240 gives professional results in each of its function and feature. The maximum size of the document printing is the A4 size and the resolution is up to 1200 x 600 dpi for black and white printing mode. In addition, the speed is fast enough which is up to 23 pages per minute in black and white mode for A4 size.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2155 Mono Laser Printer
The design of this printer is eye catching. You will be interested in this printer only at glance. The dimension of this Samsung ML-2240 is about 13.9 inches for the width, 11.7 inches for the depth, 8.2 inches for the height, and 13.01 lbs for the weight. With that dimension, you can place this printer in any spaces at your office or home without feeling afraid of the spending too much space.
Samsung ML-2240 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2240 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2240 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2240 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (1.23 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2015 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2240 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2240 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2240 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2240 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2240 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.