It is true that most laser printers out there such as Samsung ML-2250 are considered as a kind of printer that is quite expensive. That is because the laser printing technology is considered as the advanced technology that can give you the better printing output. Because of that reason, the price that you need to pay for this kind of printer is considerably a bit more expensive than the personal printers are.
If you are thinking about getting the laser printer for your printing need but you do not have a lot of money to buy the laser printer, you will be glad to know that Samsung ML-2250 comes with a considerably affordable price. Of course, the price for this printer cannot be considered as something cheap, but you can be sure that overall price of this printer from Samsung is considerably lower than many of those laser printers are.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2165W Mono Laser Printer
The price that you need to pay for this printer ranged from about 45 to 550 dollars. For many people, that number might be a bit high. However, you need to know that most of the laser printers out there are tagged for at least 550 dollars while this Samsung ML-2250 is cheaper.
Samsung ML-2250 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2250 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2250 XP Driver ⟹ Download (37.07 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2250 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2015 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2250 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2250 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2250 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2250 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2250 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.