Monochrome printer such as Samsung ML-2251N is known for its nice printing speed. That is because the monochrome printer only prints the black and white documents and photos. There is no other color than black. Because of that reason, this kind of printer is becoming a choice that many people choose if they need a considerably fast printer.
If you are also one of those people who need the fast printer for your printing need and you do not need to print any colored documents or photos, this printer from Samsung is surely worth to consider. The main reason is because Samsung ML-2251N can give you the maximum printing speed of 22 pages in a minute. That means this printer only needs the average of three seconds to finish printing one page.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2240 Mono Laser Printer
If you want to compare the speed of this printer, you surely be able to find some other monochrome printers that have the better and faster printing speed. That is because there are some other monochrome printers that offer you the printing speed up to 30 pages in a minute. However, if you compare the price of Samsung ML-2251N with those speedy printer, you can simply say that this printer offers you the cheaper price.
Samsung ML-2251N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2251N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2251N XP Driver ⟹ Download (15.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2251N Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2152W Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2251N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2251N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2251N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2251N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2251N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.