There are a lot of people who think that a compact printer such as Samsung ML-2251NP will not be able to give you the nice performance that you need. As an addition, the paper tray limit is surely something that many people do not into. If you are one of those people who have the same thought, you need to know that this printer from Samsung is not one of those compact printers.
If you are talking about the size and the form factor of this printer, it is true that this printer is simple and compact. However, the performance of this Samsung ML-2251NP is something you can rely on. The printing speed of this printer is reaching 22 pages in a minute. The wattage consumption is quite low. The last but not least, the price for this printer is totally affordable, compared with the other laser printer out there.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2165W Mono Laser Printer
As an addition to that, you will not need to worry if you want to print a lot of documents on this printer. That is because the input tray on this Samsung ML-2251NP has the maximum capacity of 300 paper sheets. That number is not a problem at all for most of the people.
Samsung ML-2251NP System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2251NP Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2251NP XP Driver ⟹ Download (15.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2251NP Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1915 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2251NP Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2251NP series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2251NP should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2251NP Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2251NP driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.