The ML series from Samsung can be considered as one printer series that is tough, including the Samsung ML-2252W. That is because this printer offers you the high duty cycle in a month. The duty cycle is the average or the maximum number of pages that you can print on a printer and this printer offers you something that you will love to have.
If you are thinking about printing a lot of documents on this printer, there is nothing that you need to worry about. That is because this printer has the maximum duty cycle of 5,000 pages in a month. The number that you can get from Samsung ML-2252W is surely something big because you will not need to worry about printing up to 150 pages in a day for a month. This printer can easily handle that without having any trouble.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2250 Mono Laser Printer
For your consideration, some other printers might have the similar duty cycle, but if you are doing the same printing for a month nonstop, you can be sure that the printing quality of the printer is not going to get better. However, if you are printing for the whole month using this Samsung ML-2252W, you can be sure that the printing quality will remain stable.
Samsung ML-2252W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2252W Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2252W XP Driver ⟹ Download (15.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2252W Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2165W Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2252W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2252W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2252W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2252W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2252W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.