It is true that a workgroup printer such as Samsung ML-2510 consumes a lot of energy. However, that does not mean that there are no printer that will give you the be better options. That is because this printer from Samsung offers you the low power consumption feature that you will love to have at the office.
Talking about the power consumption of this kind of printer, many printers out there will require you to have about 500 watts power consumption. However, this printer offers you the lower power consumption. It is because Samsung ML-2510 only needs about 380 watts of power to operate. Of course, the power consumption is still a little bit high, but you can be sure that the power consumption of this printer is smaller than many other laser printers on the market.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2252W Colour Laser Printer
Fortunately, even though this printer is not consuming a lot of power, the performance of this printer is not below the average. The performance of this printer is considered as something slightly above the average so that you are not going to get the best printer on the class by buying this Samsung ML-2510. However, you can be sure that this printer will help you to cut the electricity bill at the office.
Samsung ML-2510 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2510 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2510 XP Driver ⟹ Download (20.88 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2510 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (19.46 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2510 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.12 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2510 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (28.75 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2240 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2510 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2510 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2510 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2510 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2510 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.