The printing quality output such as the one that you can get from Samsung ML-2525 is something that many people are looking for nowadays. That is because the low quality printing output is something that many people do not want to have. Because of that reason, this printer from Samsung is becoming a nice choice for those who want to have the high quality printing output.
If you are talking about the printing output of this printer, this printer can be considered as one of the best. That is because this printer gives you the maximum printing resolution of 1,200 dpi, not to mention that Samsung ML-2525 is a monochrome printer, which mostly offers you the maximum printing resolution of 600 dpi only. As an addition to that, the printer is also using the laser printing technology so that the printing output of this printer will be something outstanding.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2250 Colour Laser Printer
Basically, there are still some other printers that offer you the better printing output quality, but you will need to pay for the totally expensive price. Meanwhile, for this Samsung ML-2525, you can simply say that the price is not that expensive for the nice printing output that this printer offers to you.
Samsung ML-2525 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2525 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), , Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-2525 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (17.53 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- Samsung ML-2525 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (4.43 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2525 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2165W Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2525 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2525 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2525 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2525 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2525 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.