The Samsung ML-2525W is considered as one nice printer that you can use at work. That is because there are a lot of nice features that you can get from this monochrome printer such as the nice speed and printing quality. Among all of those features, there is one feature that will surely be helpful for you at the office. It is the wireless printing feature.
This printer is considered as a nice feature that you can have from this printer. That is because this feature helps you to print using the wireless connection. This way, you can easily share this Samsung ML-2525W with some other workers on the same room. You just need to set the Wi-Fi at the office to be connected to this printer and everything is done. You can use this printer immediately.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2250 Mono Laser Printer
For your consideration, this wireless printer can be considered as one of the cheapest one that you can get. That is because many other laser printers are tagged with a considerably high price, especially with the addition of the wireless printing feature. However, the price that you need to pay for the Samsung ML-2525W is considerably affordable so that budget will not be a problem.
Samsung ML-2525W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2525W Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), , Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-2525W Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (18.04 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- Samsung ML-2525W Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (4.27 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2525W Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2240 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2525W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2525W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2525W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2525W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2525W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.